So there’s no turning back (although it would be nice). Winter is officially here. Temperatures will soon be hitting the all-time lows that Toronto seems to be notorious for!
Time to update on last year’s looks and take a peak at what retailers have in store for you to be hot & haute, this winter season.
1. Puffy Jacket – it looks warm and fashionable at the same time, check out these updates on this winter classic jacket. (Coats from Esprit. Men’s jacket -Canada Goose from Harry Rosen. See stores for details)
2. Modern Marching with The Peacoat – This jacket is elegant and stylish, works for both work and play. Check out the faux fur addition for a twist to a classic look. (Coats from Mexx, Esprit. Men’s jacket – Levis from Harry Rosen. See stores for details)
3. Play in Plaid… Scarves – you’d be surprised at who was looking at your scarf. A multicolored scarf can bring life to any outfit. (Scarves from Coach, Gap, Burberry. See stores for details)
4. Leather Glove Love – A girl’s got to have her leather accessories ready for the icy elements to come. Leather gloves are a must. (Gloves from Banana Republic, Roots, Coach. See stores for details)
- Splash of colour – Who says winter has to be dull? Pull a bold colored scarf from your closet to bring life to a black or white jacket.
- Match your outwear accessories – as cliché as it sounds, matching accessories can bring together a look, and give the outfit a little something extra
- Invest in a warm winter hat – one that keeps you warm but looks fashionable at the same time.
Originally posted on Yorkdale.com – November 2nd,2010