My favourite trend of the moment has to be printed pants. It’s one trend that I am definitely happy to have around and I’m loving this pair that I bought from LOFT.
Blazer, Print Pants – LOFT; Top, Bracelets – Smart Set; Smoking Flats – TOPSHOP; Earrings – Forever 21; Bag – Nella Bella Brand
Print from LOFT pants; Bracelets from Smart Set
Not only is this pair of printed pants a great addition to my office wardrobe, but it can be dressed up for events after work as well. To take this look from day-to-night I would change up my flats for a pair of heels, and switch my bag for a clutch and I’ll be set.
Here are a few things I like to keep in mind when I wear this trend:
- I like to pair my prints with neutral tops for a balanced look,I’m not too comfortable with mixing patterns just yet, but I’ll get there!
- Take this trend day-to-night by pairing with heels in a metallic or bright colour
- Look for accessories using the same colour palette as your print
Image via Polyvore
- Make sure to check the care instructions for your printed pants, some of the fabrics used can be pretty delicate!
- Lastly, have fun when choosing your prints!